"Women are better at love than men. That’s why Allah made them mothers."
"You don’t realize how alone you are until you’re staying up every night thinking about things you should never think of and you cant tell anybody because you have nobody to tell."
I blog about gaza and like ferguson and stuff but nothing hurts more than blogging this about my own country
Peaceful protesting going on earlier in Pakistan before chaos and police brutality broke out. Mothers, fathers, daughters and sons coming together alongside other families and friends to stand against the political/governmental corruption. (picture cred)
You think there’d be young children out there if the crowds intentions were to deliberately break out in riots?
"Three simple rules in life. 1. If you do not go after what you want, you’ll never have it. 2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no. 3. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place."
"Never be afraid to apologize to your child. If you lose your temper and say something in anger that wasn’t meant to be said, apologize. Children need to know that adults can admit when they are wrong."
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.